- Adding our high-output UVC lamp to your HVAC system to purify the air, which will help improve overall indoor air quality and will reduce the likelihood of contracting any viruses.
- Although we can’t guarantee that someone will not become infected by a virus, a properly designed and installed UVC lamp, with enough microwatt intensity, will destroy airborne viruses that pass through the HVAC system.
- Standard Low-Output UVC lamps only kill germs on surfaces inside your HVAC system, while High-Output UVC lamps also sterilize airborne viruses, bacteria and germs as they pass by lamps, rendering them harmless and incapable of reproducing. Our High-Output UVC lamps are 3.3 times more powerful than standard lamps and will disinfect your air 24 hours a day naturally, without adding chemicals or sprays into your environment.
- Dust and particles are not the only indoor culprits.There are other types of airborne contaminant such as germs, gases and odors that can negatively impact health and HVAC equipment performance. Dual wavelength, high-output
UVC/UVV lights control these contaminants.
- Our high-output germicidal UVC lamps kill or deactivate airborne viruses, bacteria, germs and other bioaerosols that travel through your HVAC system and recirculate throughout your home.
- Our germicidal UVC technology is used to prevent the spread of viruses and germs in hospitals and other healthcare facilities.