Family: Family-founded K&S views all its team members as part of the family. We take care of each other.
Quality: The K&S Family understands it is only as strong as its weakest link.
Diversity: The K&S family values everyone, every day, and that’s why we thrive.
Trust: When somebody says they’ll do it, they’ll do it. In the K&S family, we trust each other.
- Service Technician: Visit home, inspect and repair HVAC issue.
- Warranty Technician: Inspect and repair new installed HVAC systems in unoccupied homes.
- Homeowner Orientation: Provide new homeowners with a briefing of their new K&S-installed HVAC system.
- Cool Club Product Manager: Maximize customer satisfaction for Cool Club members.
- Customer Service Representative: Receive inbound calls and schedule service visits.
- Subcontractor: Install HVAC systems in unoccupied houses/buildings. (Spanish)
Meet Our People
“I have been at K&S since 2010, and I love it here. That’s why two of my nephews have later joined the K&S Family too! I started as a technician and have been promoted all the way to Service Manager, which means that I oversee everything that happens on that side of our business. It’s an amazing team and I have so much fun coming to work. Every day brings a new challenge, and it’s exciting to be part of the K&S growth story.”
“I started at K&S in 2010. I have learned so much and enjoy how all team members are all about covering for each other. Our management team have been in our shoes, so they understand every issue that we deal with when we work with builders and homeowners. K&S stands out to me because we always try to push the boundaries here, for example by trying new software and telephone technology to optimize communication.”
“I actually started at K&S in 2009, and now I run the dispatching. So I am in charge of making sure technicians know where to go at any given time, and making sure our processes and communication run smooth. We have a big team of customer service representatives, and we work really well together. All the technicians come to the offices in the morning, which makes the start of every day exciting, fun, and full of energy.”