Have you been hearing about the advantages of evaporating cooling systems? In Frisco TX many people choose them because the work especially well in warm climates with low humidity. If you’re considering a Frisco evaporative air cooler for your apartment, condo, house or office, the licensed, certified technicians at K&S Heating & Air can help you choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. We install and service the leading brands of evaporative coolers in Frisco TX.
Why Choose a Frisco Evaporative Air Conditioner Over Other Types of Air Conditioning Systems?
Frisco evaporative air coolers cost less to run and use less energy than traditional air conditioners (about one-fourth as much). They pull in hot air, cool it via water-soaked pads inside the cooler and then emit cool air.
Evaporative air conditioner in Frisco TX are great for areas where windows can be opened slightly to let fresh air in. Traditional AC units usually involve sealed homes and buildings where the air is recirculated.
Why Do Home and Business Owners Choose K&S for All Their Cooling Needs?
- We’ve been serving the Dallas area for three generations.
- All of our licensed, certified technicians undergo a thorough background check as well as ongoing training on the latest innovations and technology. Our team has over a century of combined experience.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We install, maintain and repair a wide range of AC, heating and ventilation systems, including Frisco evaporative cooling systems.
- We offer emergency service.
- We provide dependable, honest service and pricing. We never try to sell you something you don’t need.
Call Us Today to Get Started
To learn more about our Frisco evaporative air coolers and find out if this is the right cooling option for your home or office, call the friendly professionals at K&S at 972-271-9319 for more information and a free quote. You can also request an appointment with a K&S technician using the online form on our website. We look forward to being your go-to cooling, heating and ventilation systems provider.