The Installation of an air Conditioning unit in home or office is not a task that should be attempted by just anyone who does not really have all the relevant expertise and knowledge, not to mention the experience of doing so, until and unless they’re professional and trained in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX.
However, now that you have made the decision to install an AC unit in your home (or office for that matter), it is time to take stock of your situation and decide precisely which experts in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX you will call, especially when you vector in all the variables and decisions with regard to where to install the outdoor and indoor units, as well as other ancillary issues and problems such as electrical wiring, insulation, etc.
Installation of the indoor unit
Whenever you make a decision regarding the location of the indoor unit, you should keep a few pointers in mind. They include the following:
- Always try and avoid any direct sunlight and/or heat sources in front of the indoor unit.
- Try and avoid all such locations where there may be a gas leakage hazard.
- Your AC’s indoor unit typically requires at least 6″ (15 cm) or so of wide open space that should surround its immediate top and the sides.
- Furthermore, the unit itself should always be firmly mounted, at least 7 feet (2.13 m) or so above the ground.
- It is important to install the unit at least one meter or 3.3 feet away from any interference from any sort of power lines, connecting lines, cables or Wi-Fi antenna that may be used for radio, home security systems, television, intercoms or land line telephones. This is because the electrical noise from many of these sources could potentially cause operational problems for your brand-new air conditioner.
- The wall on which your chosen expert in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX would affix your AC should be strong enough to hold the entire weight of the indoor unit. Sometimes, the people you hire for the job of air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX may need to construct a metal frame or wood structure so as to provide added support for the unit.
Apart from that, your expert in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX will also tell you that it is always better to place the indoor unit well above any window or balcony. If that is not possible, then it should be placed on a wall facing the window so that any ambient sunlight does not leak into the room while the AC indoor unit is doing its job of cooling the air and thereby starts warming the room instead of decreasing the temperature.
Once the indoor unit has been securely mounted, it is time to check on the wirings. Get the person who is responsible for the job of your air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX to double check all of the electrical connections. They should do it in the following manner:
- They should physically lift the indoor unit’s front panel and then proceed to removing the cover.
- They should check that all of the cable wires are securely connected to their respective screw terminals. For this purpose, they should consult the diagram that has been supplied with the unit to make sure there are no errors in the wiring of the unit.
- Installation of Indoor unit
First, the mounting plate is secured on the wall and then a hole is drilled close to it. This is done to provide a means of ingress to the insulation pipes so that they are able to reach and then, can be securely connected to the outdoor unit.
Installation of the outdoor condensing unit (In case of a split AC)
The outdoor unit of your new AC should always have at least 12 inches of clearance from the ground for best performance and furthermore, it should be installed in an airy and well ventilated area, while simultaneously being far away from all forms of direct sunlight. Lastly, you should get your expert in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX to check all the pipes, wires and associated ducts to ensure they are securely connected.
Here, you also need to make sure that the professional you hire for the purpose of air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX is enough of a mason to lay the concrete pad in such a way that it is completely leveled with the ground (or mounted on a platform, if required). This pad should be high enough so that the condensing unit sits well above the level of rain and sleet or even winter snows in case they are a regular occurrence in your area.
Tell the expert in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX to set the outdoor condenser by firmly planting it right on top of the pad itself. If the expert in air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX really knows their job, then they will use rubber cushioning under the unit’s base so as to minimize vibration in general.
Moreover, they will also have to ensure that no antenna of a television or a radio or even a Wi-Fi connection is located within 10 feet or 3 meters vicinity of the outdoor unit.
If you have any questions with regard to your air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX, then all you have to do is to call the proven experts at https://www.kandsac.com. Rest assured that when it comes to air conditioner installation in Mesquite, TX, they are one of the top outfits around.