A lot of homeowners have never even witnessed air conditioning units being installed in their homes. This is why when they buy a new air conditioner and the time comes for the air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX, they have no idea what to expect. The installation process is something you should know about. When you make such a big investment for your home, you need to know exactly what you have bought and exactly how it will be installed. It is only responsible to do so.
What To Expect
The thing is that we at K&S heating and Air want to make sure that your experience for air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX is hassle free. We do not want you to be inconvenienced in any shape or form. When our team comes in for the repairs, here is all that you can expect:
- First off, we will call you beforehand. The day that our team is going to come in for the air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX, it will not be unannounced. The lead installer from our team will call you half an hour to an hour in advance to make sure that you know we are on our way.
- We will conduct a review before the installation begins. The lead installer from our team will talk to you about the details of the job. This is also the perfect time to ask any questions you might have. We make sure that we do everything to keep you well informed and comfortable with the installation process.
- Next comes the preparation for installation. We want to make sure that the air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX is clean and perfect. This is why we are going to make the proper preparations before we begin installing the unit. There will be protective mats placed on the floor and drop cloths along the path to make sure that your floors and walls remain in pristine condition. There is no chance of our team spreading dirt inside your home because they will be wearing boots that prevent that.
- Removal of obsolete hardware. To make the service as convenient as possible for our customers, K&S Heating and Air will also offer to remove and dispose of the old air conditioner you have. Do not worry, we make sure that the disposal is safe for the environment.
- This is when the installation process starts. We will go through with the process of air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX and set it up properly. We are going to inspect the new unit before installation and after installation as well. Our team makes sure that the unit is in perfect condition before we set it up and keep you in the loop of the whole process as well.
- After our team has made sure that the air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX has been sorted, there will be a startup check. Our work does not just end at setting the new air conditioner up. We will make sure that the system is properly functioning. This is the point where we will also examine the compressor amp draw and the refrigerant levels. If they are perfectly fine (which they are in new units), the installation process is done.
- We’re not going to be done yet. After conducting a startup check, we will not leave you to resolve the clean up. We come into a clean house for air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX and we will leave it in the condition that it was in. This is why our team will make sure that they will clean up the area post installation and get your home back in the condition it was before we came in.
- Once the whole place is back to how it was, the lead installer will talk to you and conduct a review. The post installation review will see the lead installer demonstrate operation of the equipment. It is not that we do not think you know how to operate it, it is just to help make sure that you know everything there is. Also, if you have any questions about the whole process of air conditioner installation, you can ask the lead installer now.
- Once we have the post installation cleanup and review done, it will be the time to sort out the paperwork. The lead installer will make sure again that you are familiar with the whole process and how the equipment works. Once the double checking is done, the lead installer will go over the warranty policy, discuss it with you in detail and collect the final payment for the air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX.
Preparing for Air Conditioner Installation
While we at K&S Heating and Air make sure that we do everything as smoothly as possible, there are steps you can take to make the installation process even more convenient for yourself. If you can prepare your home before our team arrives, we can get the job done and be out of your home even faster
Here are some of the things that you can do to speed up the process of air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX.
- Make sure that the outdoor space for the external unit is easily accessible. If it is some place where our installers will need to climb, please have a clear area of at least 4 feet by 4 feet for a ladder. It is ample amount of space which will make installing the condenser unit easy. If there is any dirt, rocks or plants, they should be removed. Any more space you can clear will make things easier for us as well.
- Make sure that the indoor space is also easily accessible. We want to make sure that the airconditioner installationdoes not harm your home in any way. If you have any sensitive items nearby the area like paintings on the same wall, please place them aside. This also goes for sofas and chairs in the immediate vicinity. The more space our installers have to work with, the faster they can get the job done.
And that is pretty much that. Please feel free to contact us through our website if you want air conditioner installation in Dallas, TX. We’d be more than happy to come in and get the job done as soon as possible.