The Best Air Conditioning Service | Garland, TX
Texas is a hot place, summer, winter, fall and spring. Lots of us have air conditioning, but so few of us know how to keep those expensive units running smoothly (and quietly) for the duration of the warranty and beyond. There are fixes homeowners can perform on their own, but when it comes to unit maintenance and dangerous repairs—the kind that occurs when the unit is making squealing, whistling, banging noises—that requires professional air conditioning service.
So what is a homeowner to do when they want to maintain the system they have, hang on to an older system a little bit longer, and not have either option cost an arm and a leg each year?
One way to keep your air conditioner running is to take on some small fixes yourself. Here is a list of common air conditioning service problems, how to fix them, and when you should be calling a professional.
- The air conditioner is off. Check the thermostat. Someone may trip the electrical breaker, or bump the thermostat out of place. If all of those elements are working, but the thermostat remains buggy, call a professional.
- Air is coming out, but it isn’t cold. A new air filter should improve this, but if the problem is leaking refrigerant, you should call a professional.
- Uneven cooling. Leaky ducts, deterioration of insulation or blocked registers can all result in uneven cooling. If remedying these don’t fix the problem, it may be time for a zone system, like Nest.
- Water dripping from the unit. Examine the condensate line—the PVC pipe going out of the air conditioner—for leaking refrigerant (ice on the coils) and clogs.
- You have neglected routine service. A lack of regular service can cause your air conditioning system to have problems. In the long run, the best way to keep an air conditioning unit running as long as possible with little downtime and few significant repairs is to subscribe to annual maintenance checks by an HVAC professional.
If the system is making strange noises, like screeching, clanging, banging or clicking, this could be a sign of a potentially severe problem. Turn the system off for now and call a certified, insured HVAC specialist. High voltage dangers make working on an HVAC system dangerous for the average untrained person. For this reason, we advise you only to allow a professional technician to handle most air conditioning service tasks. A professional service provided by an experienced and licensed HVAC technician is the safest and option.
Best Air Conditioning Service
After decades of operating in the HVAC space, K&S Heating & Air knows precisely what residents of Garland, TX have come to expect from their air conditioner service provider. They only want the best—the operators with a name they can pass on to friends—without an exorbitant price.
K&S Heating & Air encourages all homeowners to do their part in maintaining their air conditioner unit and equipment. One maintenance visit per year from a trusted HVAC company, plus regularly changing filters and checking registers for blockage should cut down on the number of times that homeowner calls their HVAC technician for acute services that will inevitably be costly.
- Service that arrives on time and finishes essential functions on the same day so that the homeowner isn’t left sweltering during the summer in their Garland, TX home.
- Any company claiming to be the “best in the business” must have professional technicians who go through a rigid screening process, including drug and alcohol tests.
- They find the root of the air conditioning problem.
- They should offer services beyond just air conditioning service. A full-service HVAC company will be able to take care of these systems around your house all year long.
- Insured and certified technicians who know air conditioning service technologies and the most current ways to make repairs.
- Maintenance and service can be more cost-effective than the risks connected with servicing the HVAC system yourself. Have you neglected routine service? A lack of regular service can cause your air conditioning system to have problems. An improperly maintained unit will end up costing you more over time than a well-maintained one.
Do you know of a company in Texas that exemplifies all of those traits and works for affordable rates on residential buildings and detached houses? We’re not insisting that you choose us for your Garland, TX air conditioner service and repairs. Still, we do hope that as a responsible homeowner, you don’t attempt services beyond what we outlined above. And that when you call a technician, you are aware of scam artists that are just out to take your money and leave you with a precariously repaired air conditioning unit.
Why Texas Calls K&S Heating & Air for Air Conditioner Service
Air conditioner pumping out warm air? Cooling system making disconcerting noises? Don’t sweat it! Call K&S Heating and Air. We can figure out why your air conditioner won’t turn on or isn’t working right.
The gold standard technicians at K&S Heating and Air are among the finest in the industry, providing indoor heating, air and indoor air quality solutions for both residential and commercial customers in Texas. It depends on our team to give superior customer air conditioning service and customer satisfaction all year round.
Our services include all residential buildings, detached homes, and professional buildings in Texas.
If you have queries or concerns about your air conditioning unit, give us a call. If you do, you can rest assured in your services will be done right the first time, and the results will be as long-lasting as possible. We’ve been in the air conditioning service business for decades as a family-owned and operated business and a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, where we maintain a solid A+ rating.
Besides air conditioning service, we also offer the following cooling services.
If you need immediate air conditioning service, do not hesitate to get in touch with us today. For your convenience, our technicians are available twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. We are number one in the field of HVAC in Texas for a reason!